In afwbaku Azerbaijan Azerbaijan Fashion Week Baku beauty birthday Boulevard Hotel Chapurin fashion fashion week Life in style make up street style style

Birthday of my niece and Azerbaijan Fashion Week

Hello my lovelies,

Now, I want to share just some pictures from my nieces birthday. It wasn't very spectacular birthday, just a home gathering. But I took some photos of my outfit and want to share them with you guys.

And also to my Azerbaijani readers I'd like to remind that Azerbaijan Fashion Week season 2 is happening from 30th of November to 3rd of December. And will include some awesome designers from Azerbaijan and Russia and obviously other countries. I really liked first season and hope that the second one will be as gorgeous and as amasing.

Outfit:
New Yorker tank top,
And just some random red skirt that I bought, but which I love.
White pearls necklace that I got as a present.

Make up:
Bourjois healthy mix serum
Crazy Paris eye shadows palette by Guerlain
Red matt lipstick by Revlon
Bronzer by Artdeco

Xoxo,
Sveta



Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers