In bblogger bbloggers beauty beautyguru even skin tone fashion guerlain Life in style lifestyle make up makeup meteorites

Guerlain météorites

Hello my lovelies,
Today I'm finally writing a review for last Guerlain météorites from Christmas collection.
First thing first is this collection has gorgeous packaging. Météorites look like this beautiful snow globe. And inside there are little star météorites. What a lovely touch for Christmas. Just from the look of them you get the idea of Christmas and snow and snowflakes, which I personally love.
And the product itself in my opinion is great, it really is. Their colour is perfect, though only for light skin, but if you are darker, you can use them as a hilighter. I use them as a powder for whole face. Météorites in general became softer, so you can use any soft brush with them. They apply easily, look amazing on skin. Have some shimmer, but applied properly, doesn't look too much, looks just perfect. If you wanted to try Météorites, then that's the time. Sadly, they are sold out pretty much everywhere. But if you can find them, definitely buy.
If you tried them, please share you opinion and thoughts. Here I include photo of my météorites and photo of Christmas Guerlain stand.


Don't hesitate to comment and enjoy.
Xoxo,
Sveta

Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers