In blogger culture fashion Georgia Kate Middleton Life in style lifestyle minankari ootd outfit style Tbilisi travelling trip Грузия путешествия Саакашвили Тбилиси

Weekend in Georgia


Hello everyone, it's Sveta. I once again am coming back to blogging. Today with a little bit different kind of post. Travelling experience type of post.
So, two days ago I came back from the weekend in Tbilisi, Georgia. It was my third time there, and quite frankly I love it. The city reminds of Europe, grace to Mikheil Saakashvil who made all the major changes at the infrastructure and improved the city.
I just love walking there, visiting little cafes, just strolling along the streets. Luckily the weather was great, sunny and warm. The streets were filled with tourists, which actually I like, I quite like the buzz of different languages around me. Cafes with live music are everywhere, you just have to choose where exactly to go, which actually can be quite hard. I especially like Singer cafe and Friend's cafe, the atmosphere is amazing. Not to mention gorgeous and mostly very stylish Georgians. Also, Georgians are very religious, so there are a lot of churches everywhere big and small.
Minankari
To anyone interested with antiques my advice is to go to Dry bridge, that is where the flea market is situated. Also if you are interested in jewelry, there is gorgeous Georgian traditional jewelry style called Minankari it's made of baked enamel, I'll insert the picture with example. Also Georgian wine, there are a lot of different wine houses, wine shops, vineyards and etc. Just go and try. So because it is not an educative type of post, I'll just insert a couple of other pictures.

Also, outfit that I'm wearing on the photo is
Dress - Zara
Cardigan - Oodji (Great Russian high street brand)
Shoes - Sasha Fabiani
Bag - local store
Necklace - local silver shop

Have you ever been to Georgia?
Tell me about your experience.



Local sweets

You can send post card to your with the help of this guy


Old Tbilisi at night
Old Tbilisi at daytime 




Street artist selling his works



Pretty doll on the display of some shop

Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers