In bb cream bbloggers beauty best foundation fashion fbloggers klairs make up makeup skin skintone wishtrend wishtrend.com

Perfect foundation for dry skin

Hello everyone!
Last couple of months my skin really hated me, so I was trying to find a good foundation that wouldn't make my skin look even more dry than it already is. Firstly, I think I have to mention that I don't get on well with BB creams, most of them are either too grey or too pink or too yellow, too greasy, the coverage isn't great.
But I decided to give a go to a BB one last time and was looking for something really good. I ended up ordering Klairs Illuminating Supple Blemish Cream. And, it really is great, it has enough coverage so I just have to use a concealer under my eyes and when I have break outs. It looks quite dark, but when applied it does blend with the skin tone. It doesn't highlight my dry patches that I now have, it's got quite oily texture, so when applying blusher or bronzing powder, you definitely should powder before it. It sinks into skin very good, also feels great, though I wouldn't recommend it for oily skin. It's staying power is quite good, I do have to powder throughout the day, but it stays all day long. I think it's exclusive to wishtrend.com site, because I couldn't find it anywhere else, well it also is sold on ebay. It also has a protection of SPF40.
If you tried it tell me whether you liked it or not.

So, if you've found a perfect foundation for dry skin please share.
Don't hesitate to comment and
Enjoy!

xoxo
Sveta

Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers