In Anniston Bundchen celebrities fitness Gisele Grant Hugh Jennifer Jessica Kate Middleton Life in style lifestyle Middleton pilates Pippa Simpson workout

Pilates

Hello everyone!
Today I'm going to write a little bit about pilates! I've started doing it just a couple of weeks ago, and what I wanna say is - pilates is AMAZING.
It was developed in the early 20th century by Joseph Pilates. The main idea of pilates is to increase the strength, flexibility and control of the body. The focus is on doing one precise and perfect movement, rather than many halfhearted ones. Also it's very important to breath in the right way. The main plus of it (in my opinion) is that you don't feel exhausted after workout.
Also, the plus of pilates is that you can do it at home, there are a lot of exercises that you can do alone, without any expensive equipment. Though, I do recommend to have a few classes with professional before starting doing it alone.
There are a lot of celebrities such as Jennifer Anniston, Gisele Bundchen, Hugh Grant, Jessica Simpson who do it.. Also people say that Kate and Pippa Middleton keep them fit through pilates too! If you want to start doing it alone there are many resources such as:
http://www.pilates.com
http://www.pilates.about.com/
You can also use Pilates fot Dummies.
So, if you do pilates or want to start doing it, let me know your opinion about it.
Don't hesitate to comment and
Enjoy!

xoxo
Sveta

Related Articles

2 коммент.:

  1. Hi gorgeous! Pilates seems to be amazing, I've always wanted to try it but for some reason I still haven't. Your review has encouraged me to do it though so let's see how it goes!
    Have a wonderful week Sveta!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it really is amazing. Also, later I will be posting some fitness challenges, and we'll definitely invite you to take part in them))

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers