In afwbaku Azerbaijan Fashion Week bbloggers blogger Elie Saab Fairmont fashion fashion week fbloggers Georges Mak Gunel Behbudova Libas Couture Life in style mac style Zuhair Murad

Azerbaijan Fashion Week

Hello everyone,
Last week was quite exciting because there was a great event "Azerbaijan Fashion Week". I, obviously, was there to see our designers and the ones who came from other countries.
First designer that I want to talk about is Georges Mak, Lebanese designer from France. I absolutely fell in love with his works. It's just art. It reminds of Zuhair Murad and Elie Saab. Glamour and gorgeousness itself. Very feminine and sexy. If you haven't heard of him, then check him out.
Another guest designer that I want to talk about was Aynur Turisbek from Kazakhstan, very modern collection, all black colours, very interesting and bold collection. Also there were great designers like Alexandre Delima, Datuna from Georgia, Julia Aysina from Ukraine.
From Azerbaijani designers I want to point out Gunel Behbudova and Libas couture. Being honest, I didn't expect such great works.
Later, I'll post an interview with Georges Mak that I took. Being a fashion junkie it was great to have a compliment about my style from a person making such beautiful pieces as he does.
I want to thank everyone who made it happen. L'officiel Azerbaijan, Fairmont hotel, Ambassade de la Beauté, Mac, #FridayAz for photos and many other individuals.
I include photos of me with Georges Mac, me at backstage, wedding dress by Gunel Behbudova, wedding dress by Libas Couture worn by special guest amazing Lyubov Gutorova, and a dress by Georges Mak. I have also posted videos from a couple of catwalks on my instagram.

Don't hesitate to comment and
Enjoy!

xoxo
Sveta









Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers