In Azerbaijan Baku bbloggers blogger closet fashion fbloggers Gloria Jeans coffee Life in style lifestyle make up ootd outfit photographs photography Port Baku Port Baku Mall style Ted Baker

Ted Baker opening in Baku

Hello everyone,
So much have happened, an the most important Azerbaijan Fashion Week, so I was really busy, but I'll write about it later, now I'll show you a couple of photos from Ted Baker shop opening in Port Baku Mall, an a couple that I took after it in Gloria Jeans Coffee and walking, I really like Ted Baker collections, so I was excited when it was announced that it's opening here in Baku, Azerbaijan.
Do YOU like Ted Baker? If not, why?

 



Don't hesitate to comment and
Enjoy!

xoxo
Sveta

Related Articles

0 коммент.:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Message me.

Name

Email *

Message *

Followers